Drawer runner Quadro
Precision based on principle: Thanks to the ball bearing principle, a Quadro runner guarantees lasting peak performance and maximum comfort in drawer systems. Concealed elegantly beneath the drawer panel.
- Long-lasting ease of use thanks to steel ball bearing
- High-precision runners for smooth and easy running
- Extensive programme for different drawer sizes, design and comfort requirements
New Push to Open Synchronisation Bar can be used with Quadro V6 and V6+ runners for both InnoTech Atira and wooden drawers. A light press anywhere on the front panel will activate both runners in synchronisation, providing a perfect solution for handleless design.
Technical details in brief
- Partial extension, full extension
- Load: up to 50 kg
- Lengths: 250 – 680 mm
- Mounting: cabinet side and base
- Concealed runner
- Plug-on/slide-on installation
- Self closing Stop Control, Silent System dampening or Push to open opening system integrated
- With height adjustment