Sliding door applications – practical and convenient
The SlideLine 97 sliding glass door fitting provides the key to creating glass display cabinets in a class of their own. The glass doors are guided in specially designed convex profiles – providing precision, secure running action. Ball bearings with steel outer ring and sound-absorbing plastic sheathing ensure permanently smooth and quiet running performance. These quality features underscore your furniture‘s exquisite character. Reassuring the consumer that the glass elements are securely and reliably incorporated as a mark of solid craftsmanship.
Technical details in brief
- Door weight no more than 25 kg or 50 kg per glass door
- Suitable for glass 5, 6 and 8 mm thick
- Running components with plastic sheathed ball bearing
- Lockable with Prestige 2000 cylinder push lock
- Tested to EN 15706, Level 2