The file link for download has been sent to your e-mail address.
The Hettich Group (‘Licensor’) holds certain identification rights in relation to the image made available for downloading.
Clause 1 Grant of Rights
(1) The Licensor shall grant the Licensee for an indeterminate time a non-exclusive right of use of the image made available for downloading.
(2) The Licensee shall be authorized to use the image in the external representation provided that the source is mentioned in writing (as a minimum, ‘Source: Hettich’).
(3) The Licensor is not aware of any third party rights that would preclude the use of the image.
(4) The Licensor does not warrant that the use of the image does not infringe third party rights.
(5) The Licensor must be informed immediately if a third party makes claims against the Licensee based on the use of the image.
(6) The Licensee is not authorized to alter the image. Any alteration shall require the Licensor’s consent.
(7) The right of use is non-transferable and it does not permit the Licensee to grant rights of use to third parties.
(8) The Licensee shall not derive any rights from the use of the image with respect to the Licensor.
(9) No rights shall be transferred to the Licensee apart from the rights expressly stated in this Agreement.
Clause 2 Payment
The rights of use are granted free of charge.
Clause 3 Period of Agreement
(1) The right of use shall cease if the Licensee fails to comply with its duties in accordance with this Agreement and continues to do so despite a written warning.
(2) The Licensor reserves the right to withdraw the rights of use of the image at any time.
Clause 4 Miscellaneous
(1) Amendments and additions to this Agreement shall be made in writing. This shall also apply to waiver of the written form requirement.
(2) The invalidity or ineffectiveness of individual provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions. In this case the parties shall replace the defective provision with a provision coming as close as possible to the invalid provision as regards the effect. The same procedure shall be followed in the event of a loophole in the Agreement.
(3) This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(4) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with this Agreement shall be the registered office of Hettich Management Service GmbH.